British Furniture Manufacturers (BFM) is a trade association that has represented the interests of the British furniture industry for more than 60 years. We are run by members for members and the wider industry. Membership is open to manufacturing companies in all sectors including upholstery, cabinet, bathroom, kitchen, office, mattress & beds.
The supply chain is also important to BFM and our associate members include suppliers, retailers and ancillary companies to the trade. As a member of the BFM, you get many benefits including solutions, advice and practical support, trade data, opportunities to save costs, grow sales and enhance your profile.
The BFM has again negotiated the following unique incentives for BFM members exhibiting at the 2017 Show (Sunday 22nd to Wednesday 25th):
- 5% discount on the cost of stand space for BFM Members who exhibited at Interiors UK 2016
- 7.5% discount on the cost of stand space for BFM Members who are exhibiting for the first time
- VIP Parking Passes for exhibiting BFM Members. 1 or 2 passes per company dependent on size of stand, i.e. 2 passes for stands over 150m2, 1 for smaller stands
- A Steering Group consisting of BFM Managing Director, Jackie Bazeley and exhibiting BFM Members has been established and meets with the organisers three times per year
- Highlighted catalogue entries for BFM Members – including the BFM logo
- Mutual website links between BFM and The January Furniture Show
- Free night’s accommodation and VIP hosting for up to 6 overseas buyers per company
- Feature (small) stand option - for up to 7 exhibitors located on the BFM stands