Forest Sofa has a vacancy for a Sales and Marketing Assistant (posted 9th May 2013)
An exciting opportunity exists to join a growing multichannel UK Retailer and Manufacturer based near Manchester.
Following online and offline successes of sister brands including The English Sofa Company, a new retail arm has been created and with an imminent launch a multi-skilled individual is required to provide a combination of sales and marketing to fulfil the broad scope of the new position.
Duties to include:
• Responding to inbound e-mail, phone and showroom enquiries.
• Compilation and distribution of brochure packs and samples.
• Managing customer requirements, exceeding customer expectations.
• Order processing / POS Payment. Card handling and processing.
• Liaising with production and delivery partners to ensure a smooth transition from order to delivery.
• Maintaining / Updating Social Media Accounts.
• Sales and Marketing content creation for all outward facing literature and web content.
• Sourcing and introduction of future product lines, from existing or new suppliers.
• Updating and maintaining selected areas of an ecommerce website.
• Creation / Distribution and Maintenance of e-mail marketing campaigns.
• Other adhoc duties as required.
The position is well suited to an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is willing to challenge themselves to develop the role and be part of a growing business.
With support of a small team, the successful candidate should be able to bring new ideas to the table, whilst having the drive and skill set required to see them through to implementation.
The ideal candidate will be a confident outgoing individual with an excellent telephone manor and strong interpersonal skills. An effective communicator with a high attention to detail and a team player willing to take on responsibilities within a changing and evolving role.
• GCSE Grade A-C in Maths and English.
• Proficient user of MS OFFICE (Word / Outlook / Excel)
Preferred Qualifications / Technical Skills:
• Retail Sales / Customer Service Experience
• Web authoring software – Dreamweaver preferable but not essential.
• An understanding of HTML – Preferable but not essential.
• Adobe Photoshop or other graphics software – Preferable but not essential.
• Google Analytics / Google Adwords - Preferable but not essential.
A strong academic background involving work in digital marketing AND / OR a Retail / Customer Service is essential.
This full time permanent vacancy meets UK National minimum, however this will be reviewed within three months subject to performance, then once annually.
Closing Date for Applicants:Friday 17th May 2013.
Hypnos Beds in Princes Risborough has a vacancy for maintenance engineer, ideally with the following attributes;
Sewing machine repair knowledge
General building maintenance knowledge
Proven skills in routine/planned maintenance procedures
39hr week (Days)
Contact at Hypnos: