The BFM has again negotiated the same unique incentives for BFM members exhibiting at the 2018 Show
(Sunday 21st to Wednesday 24th).
Please see the incentives and information on the 2017 show below
THE JANUARY FURNITURE SHOW - NEC Birmingham between Sunday 22 January to Wednesday 27th January 2017.
MEMBER DISCOUNTS & OTHER BENEFITS
- 5% discount on the cost of stand space for BFM Members who exhibited at the show in 2017.
- 7.5% discount on the cost of stand space for BFM Members who are exhibiting for the first time.
- VIP Parking Passes for exhibiting BFM Members. 1 or 2 passes per company dependent on size of stand, i.e. 2 passes for stands over 150m2, 1 for smaller stands.
- A Steering Group consisting of BFM Managing Director, Jackie Bazeley and exhibiting BFM Members has been established and meets with the organisers three times per year.
- All Catalogue entries for BFM Members will include the BFM logo. If you wish to include a colour image there is a small charge to upgrade to a highlighted entry.
- Mutual website links between BFM and The January Furniture Show.
- See January Furniture Show Contract for Space.
BFM Members that are to exhibit at the 2017 Show:
Alexander & James
Alpha Designs Upholstery
Ashley Manor Upholstery
BFM (British Furniture Manufacturers Association Ltd.)
Collins and Hayes Furniture
Corndell Quality Furniture
F & M Steed
G Plan Upholstery
Heico Fasteners UK
Iain James Furniture
One Call Furniture
Parker Knoll Upholstery
Sitting Pretty Chairs
Westbridge Furniture Designs
Wood Bros (Furniture)
Chelsea Football Club, Stamford Bridge, Fulham Road, London, SW6 1HS